PiYo™ Instructor Training
Chalene Johnson understands the importance of cross training with various formats where your body can use its muscles in different ways. She also knows that including strength training into anyone’s weekly fitness routine has a huge impact. It’s a key to losing or maintaining a healthy weight. That’s why she created PiYo™.
PiYo™ is a unique class designed to build strength & gain flexibility. The moves fit perfectly together to form a class filled with intense choreography that’s fun, challenging and will make you sweat. It’s about energy, power, and rhythm. Think sculpted abdominals, increased overall core strength, and greater stability.
In a nutshell, PiYo™ will rock your world! Once you try it, you’ll find that PiYo™ is unlike any other format, and guess what? You’ll love it. Don’t worry, there is no previous experience required.
If you love core conditioning and strength training and want to share that love with others, then the PiYo™ Instructor Training is the answer!
In order to become a PiYo™ Instructor, all you have to do is attend an Instructor Training. We’ll teach you correct form and technique so you’ll be able to lead your students through each workout.
By becoming an Instructor, you will be joining an exclusive group of people who can purchase PiYo™ Lessons. You will receive the result of many years of experience on how to have more effective workouts and more importantly, how to have fun while getting in shape. You’ll be able to lead others down the fun path to healthy living!
Instructor Training Benefits:
* Full day training with a Powder Blue Productions Presenter that will help you learn proper form & technique.
* Written and Practical Testing
* Learn how to lead others effectively.
* Ability to purchase PiYo™ Lessons: a music CD, a choreography DVD, and choreography notes – enough for an entire PiYo™ class
* Become a VIP and get 20% off every Lesson and 10% off Turbo Wear™ Products
* Receive a Record of Completion valid for 2 years
* Pay NO Licensing fees to use the trademarked PiYo™ name and music
* 0.7 ACE CECs and 6.0 AFAA CEUs